- Have you signed up for Reminder 101? If not, please text 706-256-8545. In the message box, type @mrsdyersc. You will begin receiving one-way texts from Mrs. Dyer. This is an excellent program to keep you informed!
- Thank you for all of your support. I know we will have a wonderful year if we work TOGETHER!
- Students are asked to be in their classroom by 8:00 a.m. each morning.
- School breakfast is FREE to ALL students. If you would like your child to eat breakfast at school, he or she needs to eat BEFORE 7:45 a.m.
- Students need to wear tennis shoes daily for PE.
- Anytime you send in money, please send
it in an envelope. Be sure to label it with your child's name and what the
money is to be used for.
- The Homework Assignment Sheet stays
in your child's Homework binder. Please look at it closely.
- Remember to sign your child's planner each day.
- Students are expected to read and pass 5 AR tests each week.
- Wish List: wrapped candy, colored copy paper, and empty toilet paper rolls